iVote - Parade of Candidates
Friday, August 19, 2022
I-Vote-Meet Your 2022.candidates
The IACC will give each candidate an opportunity to record a direct message to be featured on the IACC social media platforms. Nearly 2,500 followers the IACC is the one of most influential leaders within our business community. Candidates will have this opportunity to communicate to this influential demographic in Central Florida. The Indian American Chamber of Commerce is a regional organization and most of its members reside and work within Orange, Seminole, and Osceola.
- Recorded interview – 15 to 20 min
- Posted in all IACC social media platforms
- Inclusion in press releases about the Indian American I-Vote – Meet Your 2022 Candidates
- Inclusion in IACC Express, the official newsletter of the Indian American Chamber of Commerce of every candidate participant
- Indian American Chamber of Commerce Membership – 1 year
The Indian American Chamber of Commerce (IACC) is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to be a voice for the Indian American business community while providing growth opportunities to businesses and individuals through networking and various events. The IACC strictly does not endorse any political campaign or candidate running for a publicly elected position.
Any endorsement made by an IACC Board Member for any political candidate is their personal endorsement and in no manner is an endorsement by the IACC.